Villa Ann is the perfect relaxing getaway. The private secluded pool is the ideal place to relax and soak up the sun. Pool area is accessed by a fully lockable gate to prevent small children from entering the pool area unattended.
To ensure you don't miss the comforts of home there are is a large selection of British TV channels, including sports, movies etc available and complemented by the 40" SMART wide-screen TV and DVD player. You will also find an iPod docking station with speakers, enabling you to charge your iPod/iPhone whilst enjoying your music.
Free Hi-speed ADSL (Broadband) is also available throughout the villa and on the terrace, enabling you to stay connected, wherever you choose to relax. Beach towels are provided for use during your stay, saving you the luggage weight and inconvenience of bringing your own. You can also enjoy our full-size pool table on the terrace for your entertainment.
1. Leave the airport by turning right on to the dual carriageway, signposted ARRECIFE. Please note, there is a speed camera along this stretch of dual carriageway, in both directions.
2. Continue along the dual carriage until you see a sign for the CIRCUNVALACION and move into the left hand lane, following the signs for the CIRCUNVALACION and turn left. (TIP - there is a petrol station on the right hand side of the road at this point - do not use this petrol station, because you can't get back to where you need to be and you will end up in Arrecife!!) (TIP - there is a petrol station approx 500 metres on the right on the CIRCUNVALACION). Continue along this road .
3. Leave the CIRCUNVALACION at the junction signposted for ORZOLA. After turning right at this junction, you will come to a roundabout, turn left and follow signs for TAHICHE.
4. Stay on this road, crossing 4 roundabouts, straight through the village of TAHICHE, following signs for TEGUISE.
5. After you have passed the signpost for NAZARET you will see a large white building on your left. Approximately 100 metres after that you take a left hand turn (opposite the SUPERMARKET and telephone box)
6. Follow this road down for a few hundred yards and you will see a building on the left with a round window, marked number 29 on the postbox on the wall. Pull in to the driveway and you have arrived at Villa Ann.